If you've been dreaming of a brand new home near the heart of Ann Arbor, this is the opportunity to make your dream come true!
But hurry! It's the last available opportunity in Banyan Court, an enclave of just 8 homesites conveniently located close to shopping, parks, downtown and the I-94 corridor.
Under construction for winter occupancy, this 1-1/2 story custom home has a wide open floorplan that exudes style and is packed with features you'll love, including:
- an island kitchen with white Craftsman style cabinets and granite counters
- stainless appliances
- a large walk-in pantry
- a fireplace in the great room
- a screened porch with Trex decking off the dining area
- a spacious laundry/mud room
- a huge master closet
- upscale plumbing fixtures
- extensive wood flooring
- 9 foot ceilings on the first floor
- full basement which is partially framed, partially drywalled and plumbed for a future bath and has 2 large egress windows.
- energy efficient features that result in the low preconstruction HERS rating of 59
There isn't a better buy for a brand new, energy efficient home so close to downtown . . . so hurry and schedule an appointment to see this home!
LOCATION: 2514 Banyan Court
SQUARE FEET: 2088
SCHOOLS: Dicken, Slauson, Pioneer
OCCUPANCY: Winter 2020
TO SEE THIS HOME OR TO LEARN MORE: Please contact Betsy de Parry, VP, Sales and Marketing, at (734) 216-5872 or email@example.com