Commercial Sites

Originally built in the 1930's, the building at 325 West Liberty served as a gas station for many years. In 1999, new owners purchased it with the intent of converting it into a medical marijuana...
Old Town Saginaw, a 12-block area on the National Register of Historic Places, was first settled in 1822 when the U.S. Military built a fort where Court and Hamilton Streets now intersect.  A year...